About the product:
Every day both people and things continue to become more and more connected. This results in mountains of data - more than the current networks can handle. We see a new way forward with RAIN, a platform for enterprise data applications across the Edge to Cloud continuum. Our purpose is to enable seamless augmented experiences, in all aspects of our lives.
We build RAIN - a simple and visual platform for business and subject-matter experts, helping to map and plan dataflows, connect data sources and act on real time data without complex tools.
Watch this to know more about RAIN:
About our company:
We work in our centrally located office in Helsinki downtown and around the globe together with our customers and partners. Our deep tech approach ensures that you get to work with the latest and greatest of new technology and business generation. We always work in teams that are defining their own way of working with the support of Product Owners, Coaches and Leaders. We do not have hierarchies and our ambition level is high: our vision for 2025 is that RAIN is the leading Edge-to-Cloud data application platform touching at least 1 billion lives through our customers and business partners.
We are optimistic and want to show a leading attitude towards colleagues, partners and customers. Our approach in day-to-day interactions is sincere, and we enjoy our encouraging atmosphere; it is motivational, self-organized and ambitious. With you as part of our team we will become a major enabler of augmented life in the world of tomorrow.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out security threat analysis for RAIN platform and connected infrastructure
- Work hand-in-hand with RAIN development teams to support the secure design & implementation of the solutions
- Manage both external security review and testing activities for our solution
- Develop further RAIN security policies, practices and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Several years of relevant experience in a start-up or within an innovative enterprise or as a self-employed professional
- Ability to travel and huge passion to work directly with customers
- Self-motivation and growth mindset
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of working experience in a field of security. CISSP, CSSLP or other relevant certification is considered a plus
- Practical experience in implementing Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) in agile software projects (for example, Microsoft SDL, OWASP, BSIMM)
- Practical experience in conducting security testing, validation and assurance throughout product lifecycle
- Familiarity with security standards and best practices (for example: ISO 27001, IEC 62443, OWASP)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud)
- Hands-on developer experience required
What we have to offer:
- Work with product with global presence
- Work in international product company directly with founders and key people
- A flat organization that gives a of room for your ideas
- Competitive compensation