Who we are and what we do
We are looking for an experienced Backend developer to join our exciting startup in the insurance industry. You must employ technical excellence, understand how to build robust and scalable products. We are today a team of 2 founders supported by a team of one UI&UX designer along with a front-end and back-end developer joining the team.
INCO is founded on the basis of being a disrupter of a very traditional industry, creating a more efficient and effective process. We are targeting the complexities of the insurance industry by helping our clients find the most suitable insurance solution. Our platform will bring sellers closer to their buyers by way of an automated marketplace model.
We are a team of experts with a track record of success. We need not only first-class developers, but an engaged mind that can help build a product from the ground up, including advising on approaches to take and technologies to deploy. From your perspective, this is a blank-page project: there is no codebase to inherit, nor existing architecture to adhere to. It is also a complex, impactful and rewarding one.
Please get in touch if you think you might be a good fit.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Influence and make decisions on the tech stack
- Architectural decisions
- Leading the team as we grow
- Code documentation and SW development
- Innovation and customer centric value creation
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Best of breed deep tech start-up approach and attitude
- You get to influence the chosen stack according to your own preferences
- Experienced in building scalable and robust backends with emphasis on data and security. You make decisions from day one ensuring that the solution allows future growth and realizing the full vision of our product
- Problem solving by choosing the right tools
- High level of standards in everything you do
- You produce high quality scalable and understandable code
- Self-starter with a go-getter mindset
- Fluency in English is a must
Considered as a plus:
- Relevant experience in a start-up or within an innovative enterprise or as a self-employed professional
- Previous experience with solutions requiring a high degree of security and handling data
What we have to offer:
- Work on an exciting product from scratch
- Be part of an international product company as part of a strong team with the founders
- A flat organization giving you room for your ideas and solutions to be realized
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely