About the company:
DevCode Payment is a software company specialized in payments and reconciliation. We have extensive experience in the field of online gaming transactions. We have a growing number of dynamic and exciting clients using our payment and reconciliation services. We have implemented payment solutions from all around the world, meeting the highest requirements on availability, performance, security and flexibility.
DevCode Payment has been a part of Bambora (Sweden) since May 2017. We care about our employees, and it’s most important to us that we have a friendly atmosphere and a good time together. You will be part of a competent team with good chances to influence your work.
About the position:
As a developer at DevCode you play a key role in our payment team. You will join our existing team in Lviv with a cozy office right in the city center.
You will be working with our reconciliation product, AccountIQ, which is built with mainly Scala, Play, Akka, Elasticsearch and Vue.js. Several new features are in the product roadmap, but support of existing customers and new integrations will also be part of your daily work.
The rest of the payment team is bigger and use Java8, Spring Boot, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Vue.js and a lot of other techniques. Close collaboration is made for cross cutting concerns, e.g. future techniques, DevOps and design.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience with Scala or Java
Additionally, you could impress us with:
- Have previous experience with online payments solutions
- Skills in Elasticsearch or NoSQL
- Have knowledge of responsive design/development
- You like working in an agile team environment and can take on lead responsibilities
- Good writing and spoken English
What we have to offer:
- Become part of an international product team
- Competitive salary
- 3 - steps hiring process
- Cosy office located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible remote
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment