Are you a skilled QA Engineer looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment where you can develop even more? If you are passionate about automation within QA and want to improve your skillset, then this is the role for you! We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our agile team at Bambora.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be working with our state-of-the-art product, and you will play a key role in our payment team. Together with us, you will continue to develop our unique and flexible payment systems.
We are part of the Bambora Group since May 2017. It is a Software Company developing payment systems for global enterprise clients. We provide payment solutions from all around the world, meeting the highest requirements on availability, performance, security and flexibility. Our clients are very successful, and you will recognize most of them from TV commercials.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a small agile team. You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility to decide on the stack and architecture. Therefore, proactiveness and professional attitude is important for us. You will perform manual testing and create test automation framework from scratch, the focus being on covering all the functionality with automated tests in the future.
- Responsible for configuration management, continuous integration, release validation
- Performing manual and setting up automated tests
- Using your strong experience from RestAPI testing to apply on a daily basis
Some of the technologies you will be working with
- Different automation testing frameworks and reporting tools
- API development platform such a Postman or similar
- You will have a freedom to choose tools and languages
- Humble and helpful team player
- Ambitious high performer with problem solving skills
- Truly flexible and enjoys working in a high paced environment
- Enjoys working with automated testing
- Curious about the payment industry and eager to learn
- Proactive person who wants to constantly improve the product
- Strong coding skills in Java
- 3-4 years of experience of QA, 2-3 years of automation experience
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or Engineering
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience of automated testing and testing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Previous experience from the payment industry
- Previous experience from high transactional scalable systems
Become a Bamborian
The payment market is rapidly changing, and Bambora is a part of that change. We are a payment company with global presence and a mission to simplify payments for small and midsized merchants whether that business is instore, online or in-app. Our head office is in Stockholm, Sweden, but our work reaches people worldwide. Since the payment market is international, we have offices in Nordics as well as in Switzerland, Canada and Australia. Today we have around 750 employees, and we keep growing all the time. In July 2017, we became part of Ingenico Group, one of the world's largest payment companies, which provides increased opportunities for us to simplify payments and help customers grow worldwide.