Every day both people and things continue to become more and more connected. This results in mountains of data - more than the current networks can handle. We see a new way forward with RAIN, a platform for enterprise data applications across the Edge to Cloud continuum. Our purpose is to enable seamless augmented experiences, in all aspects of our lives.
We build RAIN - a simple and visual platform for business and subject-matter experts, helping to map and plan dataflows, connect data sources and act on real time data without complex tools.
RAIN is a product built by Lempea. We help equipment manufacturers and providers in connecting Embedded systems to the cloud.
About the product:
Watch this to know more about RAIN (video):
We work in our centrally located office in Helsinki downtown and around the globe together with our customers and partners. Our deep tech approach ensures that you get to work with the latest and greatest of new technology and business generation. We always work in teams that are defining their own way of working with the support of Product Owners, Coaches and Leaders. We do not have hierarchies and our ambition level is high: our vision for 2025 is that RAIN is the leading Edge-to-Cloud data application platform touching at least 1 billion lives through our customers and business partners.
We are optimistic and want to show a leading attitude towards colleagues, partners and customers. Our approach in day-to-day interactions is sincere, and we enjoy our encouraging atmosphere; it is motivational, self-organized and ambitious. With you as part of our team we will become a major enabler of augmented life in the world of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team. As an ideal candidate you understand both software engineering and project management. You play a key role between our customers and technical team directing the product development to the right direction.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Carry out “ops” for RAIN platform and connected infrastructure
- Work hand-in-hand with the RAIN development teams to support the design & implementation of the solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Several years of relevant experience in a start-up or within an innovative enterprise or as a self-employed professional
- Ability to travel and huge passion to work directly with customers
- Self-motivation and growth mindset
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of working experience in a field of High availability software
- Practical experience in implementing cloud computing and/or data center software
- Practical experience in operations and system administration throughout product lifecycle
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud)
- Hands-on developer or tester experience required
What we have to offer:
- Work on a product with global presence
- A flat organization that gives room for your ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great company culture facilitating professional growth and work-life balance
- Work in an international product company directly with founders and key people