About The Company
Serein AI is a legal-tech start-up that was founded in 2019 with the goal of changing how people in the legal space work today. Over the last 15 years, two of our co-founders have worked as corporate lawyers and managers in the financial-services domain, and realized quickly that there are many aspects of their jobs that nobody likes. Knowing that it was time to make a change, they decided to found Serein AI together with AI experts from the University of Oxford, looking to build advanced AI systems that are able to perform routine work that legal teams face day in, day out. By automating tasks such as reviewing legal documents or searching databases of existing contracts, we aim to provide remedy for some of the biggest pain points of the legal profession today, thereby making the lives of people working in this space significantly easier.
Why Work With Us?
We are a small team of highly motivated people looking to build software that is going to make a big change. If you join Serein AI, you will become part of a young and flexible team, and will help to shape the future of this company and get us closer to our goal of providing advanced AI to legal practitioners all over the globe.
About the Position
You will join a dynamic team working on innovative solutions based on AI and ML. At the core of our product, there’s AI built as a pipeline of microservices, which run ML models one after the other. Among typical tasks on the project is building Spring services evoked with other services, data processing and dispatching to the ML engine.
Our core stack: Kotlin, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Python, Mongo DB, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot
Additionally, you could impress us with
- Some exposure to CI/CD and Python
- Experience using Kafka
- You like working in an agile team environment and can take on lead responsibilities
- You are able to work quite independently within a distributed team environment
- Good communication skills in English
What we have to offer
- Become part of an international product team
- Work directly with our core team & founders
- Competitive salary
- Cosy office located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible remote
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment