About the company:
The payment market is rapidly changing, and Bambora is a part of that change. We are a payment company with global presence and a mission to simplify payments for small and midsized merchants whether that business is instore, online or in-app. Our head office is in Stockholm, Sweden, but our work reaches people worldwide. Since the payment market is international, we have offices in Nordics as well as in Switzerland, Canada and Australia. Today we have around 750 employees and we keep growing all the time. In July 2017, we became part of Ingenico Group, one of the world's largest payment companies, which provides increased opportunities for us to simplify payments and help customers grow worldwide.
- Bachelor or Master degree, in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Information Systems
- At least 3 years of working experience in complex environments in a similar position, with an excellent track record
- At least 1 year proven experience of agile testing in Scrum/Kanban, under BDD
- Good knowledge of testing aspects (both manual and automated), test data generation and management, reporting
At least 1 year experience in using at least one of the following tools for:
• Test automation: Selenium Web driver, jUnit, Solenoid, SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Postman
• Non-functional testing: JMeter, HP LoadRunner, NeoLoad
• BDD: Cucumber, JBehave
• Scripting/programming languages: JAVA, Python, Groovy
• CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo
• GIT: Github, GitLab, Bitbucket
Considered an advantage:
- ISTQB certification (or equivalent)
- Practical knowledge of test tool evaluation and setup for test management purposes, with any of these tools (or similar): Spira, HP ALM/ QC, Parasoft, Zephyr
- Minimum experience in User Acceptance Testing including exploratory testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Databases (Oracle)
- Basic knowledge of Linux (RedHat 7)
- Experience working in a DevOps environment is considered an advantage
- Experience in the financial industry and/or e-commerce business is an advantage
Interpersonal / soft skills:
- “Automation first” attitude
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude
- Agile / Lean attitude and mindset
- Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it
- Work well independently and within a team
- Ambition to grow through experience, curiosity to understand new technologies
- Ability to work cross-culturally and across regions
- Good written and spoken knowledge
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are not looking for a mere Test Automation Engineer, we want a focused but also flexible person to share our daily tasks with, to develop, test and deliver high performance, multi-threaded, scalable, always-on, distributed software in the e-payment domain.
You will be part of one of the squads in the Technology department. The squad consists of developers, test automation engineers, scrum master and product owner, supported by solution architects, delivery managers, DevOps engineers. You and your squad will be responsible for the full development lifecycle and you will be working in an agile environment, using Scrum. You are expected to exercise an agile mind-set, with a focus on continuous improvement and short feedback loops.
You will build and implement test automation on the project from scratch. You will be defining and executing test cases mainly in automated manner, so you are expected to have knowledge of test automation concepts and of tools like Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool. The need for manual testing may occur from time to time (not more than 5% of total testing needs on the project).
As we are currently in the middle of a DevOps transformation, previous DevOps experience is considered a plus.
Your excellent communication skills and team oriented attitude will be needed for the frequent calls with teams located in other Ingenico offices, and for collaborating with different stakeholders: at Ingenico we all collaborate to deliver the best solutions to our customers. This means everyone from engineering, product, business and operations work closely together on a daily basis.