About our company:
Lempea is service providing company helping equipment manufacturers and providers in connecting embedded systems to the cloud.
And our aim is to serve companies who are not after the hipster developers but want to get reliable and sustainable software running in their systems.
In addition to the service side, Lempea is developing its own platform helping customers to map and plan dataflows, connect data sources and act on real time data without complex tools.
Our deep tech approach ensures you get to work with the latest and greatest of new technology. Our approach in day-to-day interactions is sincere and we enjoy our encouraging atmosphere; it is motivational, self-organized and ambitious. With you as part of our team we will become a major enabler of augmented life in the world of tomorrow.
See more at: lempea.com
We are looking for developers with skills in cross-platform C++ framework (Qt), who seek for self-development and enjoy doing things really well.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of relevant experience, excellent skills in Qt/C++, QML, object-oriented programming and embedded platforms
- Strong orientation to help customers and draw technical solutions ad hoc
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to travel (when travelling gets back to normal)
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills to create good relationships with clients and co-workers
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Computer Science or similar
In addition you could impress us with:
- Programming experience in other languages, such as Java, Python, Rust, or Go
- Experience from open source communities and development
- Understanding of agile development principles
- DevOps know-how
- Azure/AWS/GC knowledge
- Docker knowledge
- RESTful API design and development knowledge
- Experience with Linux
Scope of responsibilities:
As part of the Lempea team you will work in our customer projects in multiple platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile.
What we have to offer:
- A great opportunity to join a growing company with deep expertise in their domain and highest standards in work
- Work with senior software developers enhancing your professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture facilitating professional growth and work-life balance