About the product:
Every day both people and things continue to become more and more connected. This results in mountains of data - more than the current networks can handle. We see a new way forward with Rain, a platform controlling data across the Edge to Cloud continuum. Our purpose is to enable seamless augmented experiences, in all aspects of our lives.
We build Rain - a simple and visual platform for business and subject matter experts, helping to map and plan dataflows, connect data sources and act on realtime data without complex tools.
Watch this to know more about Rain:
About our company:
We work in our centrally located office in Helsinki downtown and around the globe together with our customers and partners. Our deep tech approach ensures that you get to work with the latest and greatest of new technology and business generation. We always work in teams that are defining their own way of working with the support of Product Owners, Coaches and Leaders. We do not have hierarchies and our ambition level is high: our vision for 2025 is that Rain is the leading Edge-to-Cloud middleware touching at least 1 billion lives through our customers and business partners.
We are optimistic and want to show leading attitude towards colleagues, partners and customers. Our approach in day-to-day interactions is sincere and we enjoy our encouraging atmosphere; it is motivational, self-organized and ambitious. With you as part of our team we will become a major enabler of augmented life in the world of tomorrow.
What makes you a great fit to our team:
We are looking for a person with passion for Computer and Data Science. A true expert with a deep knowledge on how the cloud is built. This is a key role in our innovative company giving you the opportunity to work on a product with global presence and be involved in real time product production.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- High expertise in Kubernetes, AWS, Computer Science
- Continuous deployment
- Prior proven experience in setting up and improving Continuous Deployment pipelines and environment in production
- Apache Kafka
- Software Deployment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Previous experience in a start-up or product company
- Excellent communication skills
- Great English
- Self-motivation and growth mindset
- Hands on team leading experience is beneficial
- Multi Deployment modes experience is beneficial
Scope of responsibilities:
- Deploying the Lempea SW to customers environments
- Work closely to the teams and customers
- Best of breed deep tech start-up approach and attitudes
- Innovation and customer centric value creation
- High level of standard in everything you do
- Long term commitment for our business goals
- Improving all the time and everywhere. This includes technical excellence, working practices, communication and generally being an honest and open-minded human being. We are here for each other
What we have to offer:
- Work with product with global presence
- Work in international product company directly with founders and key people
- A flat organization that gives a of room for your ideas
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for equity stock options when our option pool for key employees is established