About our company:
Lempea is service providing company helping equipment manufacturers and providers in connecting embedded systems to the cloud.
And our aim is to serve companies who are not after the hipster developers but want to get reliable and sustainable software running in their systems.
In addition to the service side, Lempea is developing its own platform helping customers to map and plan dataflows, connect data sources and act on real time data without complex tools.
Our deep tech approach ensures you get to work with the latest and greatest of new technology. Our approach in day-to-day interactions is sincere and we enjoy our encouraging atmosphere; it is motivational, self-organized and ambitious. With you as part of our team we will become a major enabler of augmented life in the world of tomorrow.
See more at: lempea.com
We are looking for Embedded C++ Developers who seek for self development and enjoy doing things really well.
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with at least one of these software development languages: C++, C, Python (or other low-level language)
- Experience in at least 1 low level software development project
- Great English skills
- Self-motivation and growth mindset
- Interest in cloud technology
In addition you could impress us with:
- DevOps know-how
- Azure knowledge
- Docker knowledge
- RESTful API design and development knowledge
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge about low-level software (kernels, drivers, etc)
- Experience with common open source tools and toolchains. E.g. automake, GCC, Python, Robot Framework, Bash, POSIX APIs, CMake, BitBake
Scope of responsibilities:
As part of the Lempea team you will work in our customer projects supporting equipment manufacturers and providers in connecting embedded systems to the cloud.
- Building a gateway app for getting and processing data from equipment to Azure cloud
- Design, implementation and automated testing of embedded software for 5G layer 1, including software/firmware for DSPs and FPGAs
What we have to offer:
- A great opportunity to join a growing company with deep expertise in our domain and highest standards in work
- Work with senior software developers enhancing your professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture facilitating professional growth and work-life balance