We’re looking for a Senior DevOps to join a Finland based product company Flockler. The position is fully remote.
Flockler is a SaaS platform helping marketers to gather and display customer feedback and user-generated content. The platform helps brands to gather mentions of any hashtag or their brand into one social media feed and display on their website. Via self-service tools, the clients can set up social media feeds from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more to display content automatically or moderate and pick all the content one-by-one. An inspirational social wall helps potential customers to view brand's products in a real-life context and discover how others like them use their services. Displaying authentic social media content from fans increases the dwell time, improves SEO and boosts conversion rates on digital services. We've got 650+ customers in more than 20 countries.
Backend is built with Ruby on Rails, Frontend with React.js and Ember.js.
See more at flockler.com
- The main task is to set up an AWS environment from scratch
- Support the team on moving to AWS
- Research and implement the best DevOps practices
Let’s talk if you:
- Have a solid knowledge of Kubernetes and AWS
- Worked with Terraform, in particular with Ansible, Salt and Chef
- Have experience with Postgresql/MySQL, Nginx (Apache)
- Have some experience from scaling web services
- Have English level enough for day to day work communication
- You’re proactive in your communication and work
- You always strive to self management, self education and self development
And on top of that you could impress us with:
- Some experience with Ruby
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in a growing product company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment