We’re looking for a CTO/Technical Manager to join a Finland based product company Flockler. The position is fully remote.
About the company:
Flockler is a SaaS platform helping marketers to gather and display customer feedback and user-generated content. The platform helps brands to gather mentions of any hashtag or their brand into one social media feed and display on their website. Via self-service tools, the clients can set up social media feeds from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more to display content automatically or moderate and pick all the content one-by-one. An inspirational social wall helps potential customers to view the brand's products in a real-life context and discover how others like them use their services. Displaying authentic social media content from fans increases the dwell time, improves SEO, and boosts conversion rates on digital services. We've got 650+ customers in more than 20 countries, including the likes of GoPro, Metallica, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Silicon Valley Bank.
See more at flockler.com
About the product:
The main application runs on Rails with Ember (slightly legacy) and React on the frontend. The app contains integrations to social media APIs and a lot of nearly real-time updating data streams. We help our clients to categorise and filter the streams, display the content in various digital streams, and the backend keeps track of the key metrics of the content too.
We are currently migrating our services from Rackspace virtual servers to AWS, and our future stack will include EKS, Kubernetes, and Aurora.
- Create a product roadmap with the CEO and other founders
- Plan the tasks for others and manage the agile team
- Decide on technologies that should be used in the development
- Support the team on moving to AWS
- Assist to team members in SW development tasks (only if needed)
Let’s talk if you:
- Have versatile knowledge in different technologies and tools (backend, frontend and DevOps)
- Have a product mindset and experience in product development
- Have experience as a CTO or Tech Lead
- Have some experience in scaling web services
- Have English level enough for day to day work communication
- You’re proactive in your communication and work
- Have leadership skills to manage other people, strive to growth and problem solving
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in a growing product company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment