birkle IT is a young but fast-growing IT consulting company and software development powerhouse. 60+ dedicated international experts work in cooperation in dynamic Tallinn and in the hearts of Munich and Berlin. We keep bureaucracy to a minimum and provide the best solutions to our clients in Estonia and Germany. Our areas of expertise range from automotive, finance, and healthcare to cybersecurity and AI.
We are looking to extend our team with skilled Java Developers.
We consider candidates from all over the Ukraine and offer fully supported relocation to Tallinn, Estonia for you and your family. You can start remotely and relocate after 3-6 month or move to Tallinn right away (to be agreed case by case).
At birkle IT our tools of choice are Java and, in some cases Node.js, but you have a chance (and sometimes necessity) to learn new technology fast should the project require it. We are looking for Java Developers for two projects for our client who is a global player of the insurance industry:
- We are extending our current team of 4 to a total of 8 team members (and split to two teams). The aim is to migrate macro-service based legacy systems to a new microservice-based ecosystem that would highly standardize the data model on the service layer. In this project, REST Adapters run in Tomcat based Docker containers and use Java 11 with Jersey / JAX-RS.
- Our client wants to build a test infrastructure for unit tests on an existing (built by them) business layer framework that uses an Adapter based microservice layer on top. You will become part of a team of three.
We have dedicated international teams of experts in birkle IT and team members from Munich and Tallinn cooperate to execute both of these projects together. Our work environment is collaborative and friendly, you are free to share your ideas and suggestions to bring them to life.
WHY BIRKLE IT IS YOUR FIRST CHOICE
- We offer fully supported relocation to Tallinn, Estonia for you and your family.
- During these uncertain times, our workload has not been decreasing and we can provide a stable position for you in our team.
- We also develop our own internal products (like the time-tracker OrigamiHR) which means more choice of tasks between client-projects.
- Flexible working hours are contributed to our comfy new office is situated in Tehnopol, close to TalTech.
- Your supportive, friendly, and innovative colleagues are experts in their field.
- We have exciting projects for well-known global companies.
- Free beverages, chocolates, and fresh fruit are offered every week.
- You will receive a bonus for successfully completing your yearly goals.
FOR SUCCEEDING IN THE ROLE YOU…
- have 4+ years of software development experience, including Java;
- have experience with REST framework (JAX-RS, etc.);
- know and follow the principles of clean code;
- believe in test-driven development and have used any of these test frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Mockito or similar;
- have a passion to drive and share knowledge in the team and community;
- feel comfortable working 100% in English, German knowledge is a plus;
- experience with Java Reflection and OSGi will give you an advantage.